31 December 2008

Tell IT like IT is

So i decided to get a jump on my new years resolution and start my shit ahead of the game, not the big 01/01/09, but the day before, better known as new years eve. So i don't need to lose some weight, i eat right, i don't smoke, and i don't have any niggers that got a restraining order out on my ass. So what can I do to improve upon already perfect me?? (jk ;) start a BLOG. The reason why is b/c if yall anything like me you be tearing that blogspot up at school or work when you know your ass sposed to be "researching". "Flavor Flav is confirmed to be Golum from Lord of the Rings??? WHAT?!" And as opinionated as I am, you know I gotta jump on that bandwagon. So simply put, this is just a place for me to put my opinion out, hate on some celebrities, and sometimes just reflect on my day. My goal is to simply...Tell IT like IT is.

No comments:

Post a Comment